CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Feb 20, 2009

Procrastination

I’ve been worried about a particular character trait present in our family- Procrastination.
Ephesians 5:16 instructs us to "Redeem the time, because the days are evil."

God doesn’t bless me with something I needed yesterday. He takes care of my needs before I even know I need it…He send His Son to die for my sins even before I was born!! In fact, that would be proactive. So to procrastinate would be the total opposite of what God wants to see in our life.

When we procrastinate, we are actually undermining the purpose of God in our lives—we fall out of sync with His plans and purposes for us today. In fact, we end up rejecting many of His blessings coz we were too lazy to grab the opportunity He extended.

Coupled with Time mismanagement, procrastination is turning out to be the most effective weapon in satan’s arsenal against my family. Would you help me find promise verses and prayers I can say over my household to break down satan’s stronghold?

0 comments: